A:Delicious! I've never had such delicious duck.
丽贝卡:真香!我从来没吃过这么美味的鸭肉。
B:You're right! It's crispy outside but tender inside. Delicious but not oily.
王波:是啊,外酥里嫩、香而不腻。
A:No wonder Beijing Duck is so famous.
丽贝卡:怪不能北京烤鸭这么有名。
B:There are so many good restaurants in Beijing and you can find many kinds of roast duck. Each restaurant has its own recipe.
王波:北京烤鸭有非常多种,每个餐馆的做法不完全一样。
A:Oh, I see!
丽贝卡:原来是这样
B:In addition to roast duck, there are over 400 special dishes at Quanjude.
王 波:除去烤鸭以外,这儿还有400多种特点菜呢。
A:Wow! Over 400!
丽贝卡:啊?400多种?
B:Yes. There's a saying in Chinese Min yi shi wei tian.
王波:是啊,中国有句俗话,叫民以食为天。
A:What does it mean?
丽贝卡:的意思是?
B:It means eating is the most important thing for the masses.
王波:意思是:吃,对于大家来讲,是非常重要的。
A:fully agree.
丽贝卡:这个我赞同。
B:It seems you're also a gourmet.
王波:看来你也是个美食家。