Let's get divorced.
咱们离婚吧。
Maybe we should divorce.
或许大家应该离婚了。
A: We have no love. Let's get divorced.
大家之间已经没感情了。咱们离婚吧。
B:I don't agree.
我不认可。
divorce v.n.(使)离婚,和离婚
STOP quarrelling, and get divorced.
大家不要再吵架了,离婚吧。
A: STOP quarrelling, and get divorced.
大家不要再吵架了,离婚吧。
B:I don't agree to divorce.
我不认可离婚。
I'll divorce you whether you agree or not.
不管你认不认可,我都要离婚。
A: I'll divorce you whether you agree or not.
不管你认不认可,我都要离婚。
B: I suggest we calm down first.
我建议咱们先冷静一下。
I've changed my mind.
我已经改移情别恋意了。
A: Your marriage came to grief after only one year.
你们结婚才一年就夫妻失和了。
B: I've changed my mind.
我已经改移情别恋意了。
come to grief面临困境
We had a falling-out.
大家感情不和。
I don't see eye to eye with my wife.
我和老婆没什么一同语言。
We had a big disagreement.
大家之间分歧非常大。
falling-out n. 吵架,争吵,不和
Divorce may be good for both of us.
或许离婚对大家两个都好。
A: Divorce may be good for both of us.
或许离婚对大家两个都好。
B: I've thought about it for a long time.
这个问题我已经想了很长时间。
I feel lots of pressure when living with you.
我感觉和你在一块生活非常压抑。
A: I feel lots of pressure when living with you.
我感觉和你在一块生活非常压抑。
B: I swear to change. Don't abandon me.
我发誓我会改。别抛弃我。
pressure n. 重压
swear v. 发誓
abandon v. 舍弃,丢弃
I have the same idea as you.
其实我也一直有这个想法。
A:I agree to divorce.
我赞同离婚。
B: I have the same idea as you.
其实我也一直有这个想法。
Who will the kids be with?
孩子和哪个在一块?
Who will bring up the kids?
孩子由哪个来抚养?
A: Who will the kids be with?
孩子相哪个在一块?
B: Let kids make decision by themselves.
还是让孩子自己决定吧。
The kids must be with me.
孩子,需要和我在一块。
A: The kids must be with me.
孩子需要和我在一块。
B: But you even don't have a job now.
可是你目前连工作都没。