A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
其他人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一块。
Sometimes in life, you find a special friend;
有时在日常,你会找到一个特别的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只不过你日常的一部分内容,却可以改变你整个的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you can‘t sTOP;
他会把你逗得开怀大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他会叫你相信人间有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他会叫你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。
This is Forever Friendship.
这就是永远的友谊。
When you‘re down, and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
当你失意,当世界变得黯淡与空虚,你真的的朋友会叫你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.
你真的的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows.
你转身走开时,真的的朋友会紧紧相随。
If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
你迷失方向时,真的的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真的的朋友会握着你的手,对你说所有都会好起来的。
And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry.
假如你找到了如此的朋友,你会快乐,感觉生活完整,由于你不需要要再忧虑。
You have a forever friend for life, and forever has no end.
你拥有了一个真的的朋友,永永远远,永无止境。
(编辑:薛琳)