451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就能兑现了。
452 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原来如此,那我再去查查询。
453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?
454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,让我看看你的卡。
455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo1.
这是你1000USD所换的人民币。给你护照和兑换清单。
456 How much would you like to remit2?
你想汇多少钱?
457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想你是汇USD吧?
458 May I ask the reason for your remittance3?
可以请问汇款是什么原因吗?
459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
你想要航空信还是电汇,先生?
460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那样你要使用信汇,只不过信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。
461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
请坐一会儿怎么样?我给你开个收据。
462 I'll take M/T.
那我就用信汇吧。
463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please. 汇款300英镑到伦敦,成本为3英镑。
464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?
465 To whom is the check payable4, madam?
请问支票受款人是哪个,夫人?
466 Yes, I have got the license5 from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。
467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
你能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给你打电话?
468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,你的汇款已经到了。
469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款公告书。
470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?
471 How much do you want to change?
你想兑换多少?
472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling6 into RMB?
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,怎么样?
473 Here you are, please check.
给你,请查一下。
474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成人民币。
475 Are you going to use cash or travelers cheques? 你是用现钞换呢,还是用旅游支票换?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500USD可兑换人民币4350元。
477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这笔外币,你得另外付5%的手续费。
478 I beg your pardon.
请原谅。
479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
大家想约你来参加应聘。
480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
或许你已听说过大家商品的名字,你想了解更多一点吗?
481 Let me tell you about our product.
关于商品一事让我向你说明。
482 This is our most recently developed product.
这是大家近期开发的商品。
483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
大家想推荐大家新的家庭健康监测器。
484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种商品仿佛就是大家所想要的。
485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种商品的。
486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种商品有各种你所要的款式。
487 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种商品。
488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
假如我是你,我就选择这种商品。
489 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种商品大家已有非常大的需需要量。
490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种商品在海外非常畅销。
491 Our product is competitive in the international market.
大家的商品在国际市场上具备竞争优势。
492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来讲明是哪些原因使大家的商品销售得那样好。
493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
非常不错,那正是大家想要听的。
494 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.
大家商品的特征就是它非常轻。
495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
大家商品价格低廉,具备竞争优势。
496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到现在为止,客户对大家的服务水平评价甚高。
497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种商品的真的优点之一就是优质和小体积。
498 Could we see the specifications7 for the X200?
大家可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.
当然,同时大家也有测试结果,大家相信你们会感兴趣看的。
500 How about feed-back from your retailers8 and consumers?
你们的零售商和买家的反映如何?